Welcome To Sapes Trust
Welcome to the official website for SAPES Trust, a regional (Southern Africa) Non-Governmental Network which was established in 1987 as a project of the African Association of Political Science (AAPS). The impelling forces behind the formation of SAPES were the spirit of Pan Africanism, African liberation, particularly in the 1980s, and the intellectual discourses on regional integration in Southern Africa.The Trust seeks to nurture social science research, teaching, policy dialogue, networking and publications in the Southern African region and beyond, through specific programmes, but with the deliberate intent to impact on policy and assist in the sustainable development of the region.
Sapes Books Price List-Current
LIST OF BOOKS AND MONOGRAPHS
1. Zimbabwe In Transition: Series no.17-price:Us$7.00
2. Economic Policy Conference: Seriesno.15-price:Us$7.00
3. Social Policy Conference: Series no.16-price:Us$7.00
4. ZELA: Series no.12-price:Us5.00
5. ZIDHIP: Series no.13-price:Us5.00
6. Remembering Steve Biko in the Context of the Ten Years of Democracy, by Ibbo Mandaza:Series no.18-price:Us8.00
7. Zimbabwe’s Journey: An Overview and Highlights of the Last 200 Years by Ibbo Mandaza: Series no.19-price:Us8.00
8. WikiLeaks Saga: National, Regional and International Implications for Zimbabwe, by Professor Jonathan Moyo: Series no.20-price:Us8.00
9. The Post Liberation Phase in Southern Africa: Problems and prospects, by Blade E. Nzimande: Series no.21-price:Us8.00
10. Nationalism and Belonging to Zimbabwe: Reflections on Identities and Power Dynamics by Sabelo J. Ndlovu-Gatsheni: Series no.22-price:Us8.00
11. Reflections on the Zimbabwe Elections 2013 by Ibbo Mandaza: Series no.23-price:Us8.00
12. NED Book-price:Us10.00
Pan Afrika Restaurant
For specialised Afrikan food from all over the Afrikan Continent
WE SPECIALIZE IN DELICIOUS, AFRIKAN DISHES, INCLUDING VEGETARIAN/ VEGAN AND MOZAMBICAN SEAFOOD (eg : PRAWNS, CALAMARI AND BACALHOU etc
We serve confectionery and real fruit juices and all kinds of beverages.
SPECIAL COFFEES AND TEAS. (Including Cappucino,Expresso,Machiato and Herbal teas) from all over Afrika.
INTERNET SERVICES AVAILABLE.
We are open 6 days a week/ Monday-Saturday and offer a relaxing atmosphere for family outing. Children's menu also now available.
Lunch: 12pm – 3pm
Dinner: 6pm – 9:30pm
Friday is buffet day (Lunch/Dinner) & Saturday is Selectional Braai Day!!!
Pepper Soup-us$5, Chicken Soup-us$5,Derere(okra)-us$5 or Salad
Huku yekumusha (Road runner chicken-us$10-00) (Inkuku yekhaya) or Beef Stew (other) or Pepper Fish (Nigerian Dish), Derere (Idelele/okra) served with Sadza rezviyo/Mufushwa une Dovi, Angolan Chicken-us$15, Goat Stew-us$15,Beef Bones-us$10-00,Chimukuyu chine Dovi-us$15-00
Fruit Salad & Sour milk (Mukaka wakakora
Nhopi (Pumpkin Delicacy) (Inhopi) + coffee and tea.
Curried Ugandan Potatoes-us$7
ALL SERVED WITH : Garden Salad
Price: From us$10 per meal-us$25 per person on Buffett
Beverages; from- us$2